Growth Mindset: The Cats of Knowledge




I picked the first cat because it relates to what I need to do a lot more of right now. I'm very focused on the now and what I have to get done. It's not very often that I stop and take a step back to look at things from a different perspective. This was a nice checkpoint for myself to stop and think about what's stressing me out a different way.

The second cat made me laugh but also had a good message. I don't realize it but I've built up a lot of important skills over my college journey. They have come from classes, internships, jobs and just life lessons. I need to give myself more credit at times because these skills have gotten me to where I am.

The last cat also will be my motto for the rest of this semester. Midterms are over and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel that's been this semester. I know that I can apply myself a little more so my last set of finals won't be as stressful.



(All of the above images were taken from the Growth Mindset Cats website and each was made on cheezeburger)

Comments