Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar Pt 2



For last week's learning challenge I said I would commit to completing a happiness jar for one week.
Here's the updated post for some of the little things that made me happy the past 7 days.

Oct 16th: I made my boyfriend happy on a stressful school day and it was on his birthday

Oct 17th: One of the students in my classes I'm a TA for came by my work and told me that he respected me
Played Pokemon on my switch and beat a gym I had been stuck on for a while

Oct 18th: I got my class ring at the ring ceremony
I got to see my family

Oct 19th: I bought Stardew Valley finally, I had been wanting it for a long time

Oct 20th: I watched funny videos that made me laugh a lot during my study breaks
I saw a dog following its owner, who was riding a scooter, on campus
My mom sent me a picture of my dogs, she had brought them in because there were bad storms in Dallas.

Oct 21st: Laughed really hard because my boyfriend tried feeding me a fry while driving, but it was breaking so he threw it at me instead.
One of my classes got out early, so I was able to go home and relax

Oct 22nd: I got to watch Scooby-Doo 2
I got out of my 3-hour class a little early

Oct 23rd: I got a head start on the homework that was due this weekend

(Caption: Happiness on paper by Pixbay)

Comments