Week 8 Progress




Based on my grade and class progress chart, I'm on track to make an A in the class! Which is definitely the grade I want to make in this course. I think that the routine I have now is pretty good; but I want to add some more extra credit assignments to my total points. I know that finals week/dead week will be really hectic and I want to try to finish this class earlier than scheduled!

I realized that this week, if it wasn't a review week I would have been screwed. Only because I had three midterms and I needed to study for those. I didn't have the normal amount of time I usually have for this class because of that. So, I want to not have to make that kind of decision during normal assignment weeks for this class.

Looking forward I need to keep my current pace and I'll be on track for my grade. Also adding in some extra credit opportunities for myself!

(Caption: final countdown image by Wikipedia)

Comments